Oct 04 – Oct 27, 2019: Zhineng Qigong Biguan Training, Qingcheng Mountains, China
4th Oct 2019 @ 9:30 am - 27th Oct 2019 @ 4:30 pm| USD3000
Powerful Biguan Training
In 2018, Master Yuantong Liu spent 2 months in the Daoist Temple in Mt. Qingcheng for his own Biguan practice. During this dedicated practice time, he would only have one vegetarian meal
per day for lunch. He had many amazing and powerful experiences, which he will share with you so you can benefit from them. He will be your guide and mentor for your own Biguan practice.
While receiving individual guidance of Master Yuantong Liu for your special, dedicated and personal practice plan and schedule, you will develop your own virtue and increase your Kongfu level.
Be ready to live your fullest potential expressing a meaningful life and your life’s purpose.
Focus areas of Biguan (monastic) Practice Training
- Experience a strong progress in your practice level
- Enjoy how your mind gets more clear, bright, calm, focussed and peaceful
- Observe how your emotions enter a peaceful and quiet state and your inner happiness is raising up. As a result, you will always feel the inner joy no matter what is happening.
- Be in awe, how your physical body gets stronger then ever before!
- Allow the Qi of your meridians to flow more smoothly and freely
- Recharge your Dantian Qi
- Personal practice schedule, mentoring and coaching through Master Yuantong Liu
Results you will achieve:
- Increase your own Kong Fu
- Practice like a Qigong Master
- Practice Zhineng Qigong for at least one year
- Commitment to deepen your practice and understanding of Zhineng Qigong Science and Qigong medicine
About the location:
Honored as World Cultural Heritage, Mount Qingcheng is one of the famous cradles of Taoism and holy land in China. It is named for the location in green and quiet forest throughout the year, which also wins its reputation of Mount Qingcheng being the most secluded Land in
Accommodation and Training Venue:
Tian Shi Hall Daoist, Temple in the Qingcheng
Mountains, Sichuan Province
Airport: Chengdu, China. From here a taxi transfer will be organized to the temple (ca. 1,5 hrs drive)
USD 3.000 incl.accommodation in a double room, meals and all instructions and certification processes | Single room supplement: 500 USD
Download the registration form below: